Geneve Vector Map. Our maps are editable vector maps. Our serie of city center maps is created as a map collection that meets the highest quality requirements of graphics professionals, and the flexibility to easily modify the appearance of the map to meet a wide variety of design specifications for any project – print, web, multi-media, and broadcast.
You can modify our vector EPS city maps via Adobe Illustrator
– All Features are in Layers that you can turn on or off. Map features are saved in layers. Every layer can be manipulated independently.
– All Areas are complete objects you can select and modify. Every geographic area is a separate object you can select and edit. This makes it easy to highlight specific areas with color or fill patterns.
– All Lines are fully editable. Every line on a map (eg road, boundary, river) can be edited. You can change color, line width, line style.
– All Text is fully editable font text. Text is font-based, so it’s easy to change the font size and style. You can use your own choice of fonts. You can also add text with your own messaging.
– Our City maps Series are part of the Vector database from our company of cartographers ©Netmaps